Planning a Train Trip to Canadian Rockies

My husband and I will be celebrating 40 years on Valentine's Day. We would like to take a train trip to the Canadian Rockies sometime during the year, but not in February because of the cold and snow. What I'd like to know, if any of you have done this, is what is the best time of year to do this? And from where to where? Any advice, tips, or even warnings would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

By Margaret from TX

Answers

Are you members of AARP? If so, I think they'd have some trip info that might help you.

Travel and Recreation TravelJanuary 11, 2011
Coupons
Joining a Coupon Train
Traveling By Train
Traveling By Train
Candy Train Ornament
Candy Train Ornament
A dog reading a paper.
Paper Training a Puppy
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 22, 2017 at 4:43:26 PM on 10.0.0.173 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.