How To Get Your Hair To Grow Faster?

I want to grow my hair. What can I do?

Jasmine

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

I used to use Tail and Mane Shampoo. I think it is for horses, but it really works.

I have RA and my hair is thin and usually does not grow fast, as my nails. I started taking Vitamin B, Biotin , Folic Acid and Vitamin D and within a few months, I noticed a big difference in my hair growth. In one of my forums, there was a big discussion on how much others noticed a difference in their nails and hair on the Vitamin D.

It is an old wives tale about 'any' remedies (posts listed previously) that will make your hair grow faster :-( I was a hairstylist for thirty years and both my parents were hairstylists who owned salons and schools for the thirty years before that.

Hair growth is biological and only illness or how you treat your hair day to day affects your hair. All human scalp hair generally grows only one half inch a month. There is simply no way to speed up it's growth.

The best thing you can do is treat your hair kindly by treating it kindly. What I mean is don't over process with chemicals or treat it harshly when combing, brushing, blow drying, iron curling/straightening and have a regular 'trim' every couple of months and especially if you are prone to 'split ends'.

Eat wisely, exercise and be good to your body in general :-)

There simply are no miracles when it comes to hair or even finger nail growth.

When taking a shower use conditioner first before shampooing and rinse with cold water it helps to keep hair shiny. Eat lots of protein like fish, eggs, and beans.

Wrap hair with a satin cap when going to sleep. Brush your hair with a boar bristle brush to release natural oils in your hair, also massages scalp to stimulate growth. Wash hair with baking soda and condition with a light natural oil (Jojoba oil, Coconut oil, Olive oil, Castor oil etc). Don't stress over your hair (a watch pot never boils).

By NO

Anyone have any advice for those who have had their thyroids removed? Ever since(July'08)my hair has been dry, brittle and breaking off.I'm also African American but have Native American, Irish and German blood too! (lol)I wash my hair everyday or atleast every other day. I'm going to get some Mane and Tail and some Horsetail today. I hope that will work.

For guest post from Kasey regarding hair loss due to thyroid:

http://www.hairlaserremoval.co.uk/hair-loss-stop-thyroid.htm

There is a lot of general info there and links within the site which are more detailed ...

Hope this helps ...

Put your hair in a TIGHT braid or French briad. Many Mexicans do that and BELIEVE me it works! Make sure it's TIGHT though.

I have great results with Wild Growth Oil. It works fast seriously! Organic Root products such as the Shampoos, Conditioner, etc. works great also with Biotin pills is a must have!

Drink lots of water, stay away from caffine and alcohol, eat healthy, take a multi-vitamin, and exercise daily. Most americans are walking around dehydrated. Caffine and alcohol are diruretics, which causes your body to lose water, so if you consume them you should drink more then 8 - 8 ounce glasses a day. If you are not drinking enough water then your skin and hair are the first to suffer because the water you are drinking is going to go to your more vital organs. So drink more water. I have have seen a change in my hair and complection since I have stopped drinking pop. My hair is growing faster and is more bouncy. My skin is also looking more fresh and rosey.

http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Your-Hair-Grow-Faster

I haven't tried it yer but it gives great tips, so I'm pretty sure it will work, and it suggest some supplements you can take, that may help you grow hair faster.

Be sure to drink a lot of water!

Good Luck! Bella Swan :)

Yes, I use horse shampoo, and I love it! Me and my friends simply brush our hair with boar bristle, shampoo once a week with non- silicone and alcohol (with conditioner too) massage our scalps (massaging scalp increases blood flow to hair roots) in the shower using not very hot water and applying lotion to skin after shower (really hot water is damaging) and treat our bodies fairly embracing what we are without fake nails (an old friend in high school lost a finger nail to them buggers') hair extensions, straightening, and chemicals.

Put Parnevu T-tree Growth Creme in your hair. Put a generous amount in your hair daily down to the entire scalp. Massage into scalp for 1 to 2 minutes, brush or style as usual. Massaging into hair from root to end. Reapply to dry damaged hair and scalp as needed excellent for natural, relaxed, pressed, curled or colored treated hair. It can be used before drying or setting hair.

My hair has been shrinking? I'm not sure what's going on but I think its due to a lot of stress over the past year.. I've lost a good five inches (not exaggerating). I've taken hair skin and nails vitamins from GNC, Doo Gro hot oil treatments for growth,mane and tail shampoo, the redken line for growing, Biotin shampoo and conditioner from GNC, haircuts and the list goes on and on.

I heard about a product called Mira and I wondered if anyone else has heard of it or has used it? I guess the women in the middle east use it and it is supposed to make your hair grow 4 inches a month guaranteed? Just wondering if anyone has any feedback before I spend $80 on it?

http://whatmakeshairgrowfaster.org

Hello I know this is an old post but I found thise site useful to the question you have.

Answer

Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips TipsDecember 11, 2008
A woman with long hair.
Growing Hair Faster
Woman holding a dog in arms.
Removing Pet Hair from Clothing
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 9, 2016 at 6:34:00 PM on 10.0.0.50 in 713 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.