Trash Bag as Cape for Cutting Hair

Being homebound with the Covid-19 virus for over 2 months and needing haircuts before the virus, I think our hair grew faster than ever. My husband was getting desperate for a haircut and it will be another two weeks before his hair appointment. He decided he would let me cut his hair.

I needed a cape to put around his neck. Using a large trash bag, I cut the bottom off so it would lay flat. Then I cut one side to open it up. In the middle of the top, I made a cut down to the middle of the plastic for an opening to wrap around his neck. I stabilized the cut in the plastic with some masking tape to keep it from tearing and used Velcro to keep it fastened.

After I cut his hair, I folded the cape and stored it with the clippers. Maybe there will be a next time, if he will let me cut his hair again. This one is far from perfect but with a little more practice, I believe I can do this. If so, we can save on haircuts.

Read More or Comment...

good job!xxx

Thank You!!

Viewing This Page
Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips CuttingAugust 12, 2020
😷
🐛
🌻
😎
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Trash-Bag-as-Cape-for-Cutting-Hair-1.html