Using Towels To Dry Laundry Faster

Category Laundry
Adding a dry towel to the laundry in your dryer will help get it dry faster. This is a guide about using towels to dry laundry faster.

I saw my husband using this trick over the weekend when our dryer broke and we had to go to a laundromat. To absorb excess moisture from clothes and reduce drying time, place a dry towel or two in the dryer along with your wet clothes. Make sure you pause the drying and pull out the towels after 10 to 15 minutes or else the wetness will just recycle its way back on to your drying clothes. Compared to when I did the drying on my own the week prior, we saved some money and quite the wait time!

If you want your laundry to dry quicker in your clothes dryer, add a dry fluffy towel to the machine.