Shopping for a Fabric Hole Punch

I am looking for a "fabric hole punch". My friend has one that is 40 years old and is unable to find another one. It would be of great help if she could find another one or even better yet if I could find one for her. Any wisdom out there on this subject? It is not a regular paper hole punch. The "puncher" is made on an angle as opposed to "straight" as on a paper hole punch. Please help. Thanks a bunch! I knew somebody would come through. Or do you have one that you do not need any more? I am looking forward to responses and thanks in advance.

By applesauce from Alexandria, VA

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Have you tried ebay. You can usually find anything on it. Good Luck.

Crafts FabricNovember 12, 2010
Keeping Drinks Cold at a Wedding, Punch in a punch bowl.
Wedding Punch Recipes
Repairing a Hole in Drywall
Repairing a Hole in Drywall
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet, Upclose photo of carpet.
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet
A glass of Champagne Punch.
Champagne Punch Recipes
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 8:35:45 AM on 10.0.2.62 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.