Product Review: Witz Sportscase

I recently moved and it took about two weeks for my wallet to get to me. During my 45 hour train ride, I didn't want my ID and cards, cash, cell, etc. to get lost or stolen. I found this cute little box that has www.witzprod.com on the bottom. It closes shut and hangs around your neck. It held my cell, cards, cash, and I never felt vulnerable. I wore it every day till my package arrived.

These little things are perfect if you have to go out for a run, to the gym, down to the corner store, etc. They are water resistant, light weight, and can be worn under clothing for comfort and security. I loved mine and will keep it now as a permanent "temporary" purse!

I hope this helps.

By Poor But Proud from Lake Zurich, IL

You can find these at boat accessories stores, such as Boat U.S. and West Marine. Also in their catalogs and online. Cay from FL

Consumer Advice Product Reviews Clothing & AccessoriesMarch 7, 2011
woman brushing a cat
Product Review: FURminator
Laundry Drying Outside
Reviews of Wind Fresh Laundry Detergent
two young African American women with curly hair
Product Review: S Curl - Curl Activator
A Garden Journal
Keeping A Garden Journal
🎄