Shopping for Wall Paint in the Tommy Hilfiger Logo Colors - Categories:

Product FinderConsumer Advice

Shopping for Wall Paint in the Tommy Hilfiger Logo Colors

I'm trying to find to colors of the Tommy Hilfiger logo. I'm painting my bathroom that color. I really need help on how to find it or what is the name of the colors. I want to get the paint so I can get this show on the road. Can you help?

By Bob from Fall River, MA

Take the logo to a paint store and they should be able to match the colors for you. You'll do as well or better that way than you would if you had the color names.

There is a site: http://www.sher  t_color_samples/ where you can try to do it yourself for fun, but I expect you'll do better at the store. Good luck!

I second straightlaces' suggestion and any paint store will be able to match!

Not all paint stores can do this; you may have to try several places. Our small local paint store did; and I know that at least one of the large specialty paint stores does as well. Go to a place like Lowes or Rona.