Removing Logos from Promotional Items

Many companies give away useful items with their logo printed on them. Although we may want to use these items, we don't always want to advertise for them. This is a guide about removing logo from promotional items.

I recently purchased a small coin purse from a surplus store. The tiny purse had a company logo on it. I used fingernail polish remover the wipe off the gold lettering of the logo. This is a great tip if you ever receive any promotional items like tote bags, cloth briefcases to remove the logo and make it plain.

By Denise

I've gotten many promo items that I want to use alot in public but don't want to be a walking billboard. If they're made of a hard material (plastic, metal, etc), then usually the printing is easy to get off since it's done on the item, not into it. To get it off, just take a small metal object (I like the tip of a jeweler's screwdriver) and lightly scrape off the writing.