Removing Logos From Promotional Items

I recently purchased a small coin purse from a surplus store. The tiny purse had a company logo on it. I used fingernail polish remover the wipe off the gold lettering of the logo. This is a great tip if you ever receive any promotional items like tote bags, cloth briefcases to remove the logo and make it plain.

By Denise

I've gotten many promo items that I want to use alot in public but don't want to be a walking billboard. If they're made of a hard material (plastic, metal, etc), then usually the printing is easy to get off since it's done on the item, not into it. To get it off, just take a small metal object (I like the tip of a jeweler's screwdriver) and lightly scrape off the writing.

Home and Garden Cleaning MiscellaneousFebruary 9, 2005
🍂
😷
🎄
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf189544.tip.html