Pasta Gets Out the Last Bit of Sauce

In my house, every little bit helps. When I make spaghetti, I always put a spoonful of cooked pasta in the jar to get all the sauce. It is so much better than putting water in the jar.

By moonseekerjade from Onset, MA

My recipe for spaghetti call for some water so I put that in the jar and shake it up and dump into sauce.

June 17, 2009 Flag

When I cook pasta and have a little bit of mayonnaise or sauce in the bottom of the jar, I put some of the pasta in the jar, put the lid on and shake it up. The sauce or mayonnaise sticks to the pasta and isn't wasted. It's easier than trying to get the last bit of mayonnaise or sauce out of the jar with a spoon or knife.

By Carol

Pasta Gets Out the Last Bit

When we have a little bit of salad dressing,peanut butter,jelly, or anything like that we use a small spatula to clean out the bottom of the jar. (04/07/2005)

By Lori S.

Pasta Gets Out the Last Bit

What do you do with the pasta/mayo when you are finished? (04/08/2005)

By kimmcg

Food and Recipes Food Tips Helpful HintsJune 17, 2009
Peanut Sauce Recipes, Pork satay with peanut sauce dip.
Peanut Sauce Recipes
Homemade gluten free pasta.
Gluten Free Pasta Recipes
Chopsticks Picking up Piece of Teriyaki Chicken
Homemade Teriyaki Sauce Recipes
Homemade pizaa sauce.
Pizza Sauce Recipes