Save Money on Beverages at Work

I always crave a soda in the afternoon at work. Sodas in our vending machine cost $1.25. Which can add up very quickly after a week. So I buy cases of soda on sale and take 5 to work Monday morning or pop one in my purse on my way out the door. I stick them in our fridge and I always have soda waiting for me. I buy cases on sale for between $2.99 and $3.97, depending on the brand. It only costs me between $0.12 and $0.16 a day. I save around $5.50 a week. Over the course of the year I save over $285.00. Quite the savings for such a small change.

By Andrea from MI

We like to have the 1 liter bottle of pop to drink thruout the day. We buy 2 liters on sale, and refill the 1 liter bottles. The store next to my work sells the 1 liter bottle of cold pop for $1.59 ea, and sells the 2 liter on sale for $.79 each......so as you see, it is quite a savings. We are then able to reseal our soda thruout the day......works for us.

Row of Colorful Drinks on Ice
Saving Money on Drinks
Food and Recipes Food Tips School and Work LunchOctober 20, 2004
Beverage at Work
Saving Money on Beverages at Work
Setting Up a Carpool to Work, Man Getting in Work Car Pool
Setting Up a Carpool to Work
Woman Working Call Center
Finding Part-time Work
Man nailing up new shingles on a roof.
Saving Money on a New Roof
🎉
🎄