3 Ingredient Black Bean Soup
Vote for this contest contender!
If you have 15 minutes, you can have soup! I made mine on tne soup setting in my Instant Pot, which is 30 minutes, and it was delicious. It is really inexpensive and perfect for a meatless meal.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 cans (15.5 oz) black beans, undrained
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 can (14.5-15) diced tomatoes
- Optional green onions, shredded cheese, sour cream for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a pot.
- Bring to boil and simmer 10 minutes.
- If using the Instant Pot, put on soup setting and quick release. NOTE: a PVC elbow placed over the release valve will let you direct the steam away from your cabinets.
- Blend with an immersion or regular blender.
- Put optional garnish on top.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!