3D Valentine Hearts
Making paper strip hearts is a fun craft for creating Valentine's Day decorations. This is a page about 3d Valentine hearts.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
These 3D hearts can be made in many different sizes and colors to decorate with for Valentine's Day. I am assisting a group with decorations for an upcoming Valentine dinner and dance, and we plan to make these in different sizes to hang from the ceiling.
Approximate Time: about 10 minutes
- colored paper, card stock, or poster board
- Lightly draw lines one inch part across the paper and cut into strips. Leave two strips the width of the paper. Cut two strips 1 1/2 inches shorter than the original width. Cut two more strips 1 1/2 inches shorter than the ones you just cut. My strips measured 8 1/2 inches, 7 inches, and 5 1/2 inches.
- Lay the strips out as shown: short, medium size, long and then long, medium size, and short.
- Work from left to right and stack the strips. Align them and then staple at the bottom.
- Pull the short outside strips out and down toward the stapled end.
- Repeat with the remaining strips, holding in place as you.
- Finally, staple the strips together at the base and your heart is ready to hang.
By Rachel's Mom from Wilkesboro, NC
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.