Add Carnation Instant Breakfast to Coffee

Category Coffee
The chocolate taste of Instant Breakfast transforms your typical cup of coffee into a delicious treat. This is a guide about add Carnation Instant Breakfast to coffee.

When I wake up in the morning, I am groggy and not quite with it for a long time. I also don't really like to eat anything for several hours, which I know is not healthy - especially since I am diabetic and I've had some episodes of very low blood sugar. I found some Carnation Instant Breakfast at a very good price and bought enough for a month. I wanted to see if I would feel better for getting something into my stomach, maybe even get rid of the grogginess a little earlier. But, lazy me, I hated making my glass of iced coffee (mmm!) and another glass of beverage.

Well, a light went on: I made the Carnation with 1/2 cup of milk, then filled my big ol' mug the rest of the way with my coffee. Well, it was just delicious! It tasted like coffee with a really good chocolate creamer, and with that creamy feel too. I didn't need any creamer, which saved calories, and didn't need the additional half a cup of milk, which saved calories and carbohydrates (milk is very high carb). I also didn't have a second glass to clean.

Now I feel like I am getting better nutrition and saving myself a little trouble. I know, it's not ideal, but if I'm not making breakfast for myself by now, I figure it's not going to happen - so this is an improvement. The great taste is just a bonus!

By Copasetic 1 from North Royalton, OH

How do you mix the Carnation Instant Breakfast with coffee? Do you make 1/2 cup of black coffee and 1/2 glass of vanilla Carnation Instant Breakfast, and then mix them together? Can you please let me know how to mix the 2 together. Thank you for taking the time to help me.

By Deborah

Answers

What I do is mix 1/2 package of Carnation instant breakfast into a cup of coffee, then stir. Delicious.