Adding Photos On or Inside Glass Blocks

Could someone tell me how to place pictures on or inside glass blocks?. Do you glue them? How do you keep from damaging your pics on the outside of the glass blocks, for cleaning purposes on these glass blocks, wear and tear, or whatever may come up? Any advise would be great. Thank you.

By crafty pumpkin

There is a decoupage specifically for photo's and then there is a sealant you would use after that dries. When in doubt, make a copy of your picture first and use that to see your final results this way you won't mess up the original. I have done this many times and have never had any problems. I just did this bout 3 yrs ago of my beloved furbaby I had to have put to sleep and had him cremated and made a wooden "chest" box with his pictures on the outside! They turned out wonderful.