All In Potato Breakfast
Vote for this contest contender!
My mom-in-law just had a fresh harvest of sweet potatoes today that is perfect for my breakfast plan. I just wanted mashed potatoes, but decided to make this awesome breakfast with ham and cheese. It was perfect for kids, too.
- 3 medium sized potatoes
- 2 medium sized sweet potatoes
- 3 pieces cooked ham
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup mozzarella strips
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese strips
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mash the potatoes together in a bowl.
- Add salt and break the egg. Mix until well combined. Gradually add in the flour.
- Now flatten half of the mixture in a greased round pan. Fill the top with ham and cheese.
- Cover with another layer of potato mixture.
- Fry over medium heat for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Flip and wait until the other side cooks.
- Transfer in a plate and serve hot!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!