Vote for this contest contender!
This is a fun and easy way to turn regular old clothespins into little biting alligators. Using a couple shades of green and dotting techniques will give these little guys their osteoderms, also known as alligator bumps! This is a great craft for all ages!
Total Time: 45 minutes
- paint brush
- fine tip paint brush
- 2 shades of green paint
- white paint
- black paint
- Paint the clothespins in different shades of green.
- Allow to dry 20 minutes.
- Paint little staggered dots on the backs of the alligators in the opposite green colour as their base.
- Paint white dots in front of the metal prongs to form eyes.
- Flip the paintbrush around and dip in black paint. Dot pupils onto the eyeballs and allow to dry.
- The alligators are ready to chomp!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!