Aloe and Mung Bean Coconut Dessert
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
October 24, 2018
This is an easy dessert you can make with just a few ingredients. This refreshing dessert can be served cold, or right off the stove warm.
Prep Time: 20 minutes + soak mung beans (45 minutes in advance)
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 6 people
- 12 stems aloe vera (used from our garden)
- 1 cup sugar
- dash salt
- 1/2 cup mung beans
- 1 8.5 oz coconut milk
- 3 cups water
- Clean aloe vera. Peel both sides and thinly slice the aloe vera and set aside.
- Soak mung beans in warm water for 45 minutes.
- Boil 3 cups of water then add mung beans. Allow to boil again. This process will be about 10 minutes.
- In the remaining 5 minutes add aloe slices, sugar, dash of salt. Then stir in coconut milk.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.