Alternative Uses for Stick Deodorants

It seems that many health and beauty items have alternative uses in addition to their intended one. This is a guide about alternative uses for stick deodorants.

I wonder if anyone has any uses for deodorants/antiperspirants? My son kept buying different brands hoping to find the perfect scent. And now that he's found it, I'm left with quite a few sticks. What should I do with them? I really don't want to throw them out if there is another use for them out there, can you please let me know?
Thanks.

By Rosa R.

Answers

It may seem disgusting but you might be able to give them away. A homeless shelter may take them or if you know an area where some homeless people hang out you could give them out directly.

I was trying to think if you could leave one open in a room as a light air freshener but I don't think that would work.

They can be used on feet to keep down odor; just be sure to wear socks or hosiery because stick deodorants or antiperspirants will make the feet slippery until they are absorbed. If a person suffers from gauld (red, irritated, painful, oozing skin under the fold of the belly or in the creases between the thighs and the groin area), it can be prevented by applying stick deodorant to the area after washing and drying thoroughly.

Do this only after the skin has healed completely after a bout with the redness and irritation.

Donate them to a homeless shelter in your area.

Thanks for the suggestions on the deodorants and anti-antiperspirants that I have but, I'm afraid I can't donate them because they were used at least once each. That's why I was wondering how I can use them myself.