Alternative to Wet Wipes

Since the thick cloth Wet Wipes are expensive and not good for a septic system, I always keep a small spray bottle with some water in it within a spare toilet roll next to my toilet. You could even add one tiny drop off liquid soap and/or essential oil if desired. Just spritz the tissue you are going to use and wipe!

It's great for an extra clean wipe up from the young to non so young!

PurnGentle Wipes from Walmart come in a tub of 120 for $3. Can even be used on your face. Unlike toilet tissue and water, they really clean and they smell nice. I use one every morning to wash my dog's face and ears.

What aisle or department are they in?

Personal hygiene practices are a matter of .....personal preference. Plain paper.... paper with on hand products applied for the purpose of promoting a pampered and pristine posterior.... purchased packets of premium disposable wipes? Take your pick, people.

Not yet proposed here, is perhaps the perfect appliance, preferred by populations abroad as a positive approach to personal hygiene. It is considered far superior to paper alone or paper with applied water, emollients or other potions, due to it's capability of producing a profoundly more 'complete' clean.

Puzzled? Pondering? Perplexed? Please peruse the following promotions:

www.amazon.com/.../b?ie=UTF8&node=686953011&tag...

Pardon me, people; I gotta pee.

Lol, lifekinds! Love the alliteration!

A friend who I shop for always had me buying disposable wipes for him, so I started using them myself. Recently, I read that the chemicals in them aren't so good for humans or for aquatic life (after the wipes make their journey through the sewer system), and the wipes themselves don't break down as readily as toilet paper. So, I stopped using wipes, and went back to my old practice of just reaching into the sink (cheek by jowl with the toilet - pun intended - in my tiny bathroom) and moistening a pad of t.p.

with a few drops of water. It always worked before, so I regret even trying the wipes, although I only used about 3 packages of them all together. While using them up, I stopped flushing them and put them in an empty cat litter bag that had a ziptop, then threw the whole thing out after the wipes were used up.

Interesting, I do the same thing. I add a little witch hazel.

I find putting a few drops of no-rinse liquid soap can make one feel really clean. Last year's surgery, and this year's surgery.