American Flag Photos

Category Other
This stars and strips emblem of the United States of America is displayed across the country. This is a guide about American flag photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

When I see this flag, I think of the the troops that are in Iraq during the winter while we are at home warm by the fires with our families. They are out there defending the country they love and their beloved families that live here. As you can see, this flag is old and torn, but yet it's still standing strong. It hasn't lost it's color and can survive through it all, just like those troops who have gone through really hard times, but they still stand strong and they can reunite with their families again!

By Sonia

Tattered Flag

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 19

Several years ago, my husband decided to cut down a large leaning tree in our front yard and put up the flagpole he'd been wanting for quite some time.

We replace the American Flag every year on (or around) July 4th, and replace the USMC around January 1st (should be in November at USMC birthday time!)

With my camera's shutter delay it's hard to get a good "furl" of both flags at the same time. So I click/click/click continuously and pick the best of all the shots.

By leslie

US Flag and US Marine Corps flag flying.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 18