American Slip Meter Reviews

A slip meter measures floor friction to determine the safety of a floor or walkway with regards to slip and fall prevention. This is a guide about American slip meter reviews.

My brother-in-law needs to purchase an American Slip Meter for his business and would like any feedback that he can get about their performance. I appreciate the help everyone!

By ComputerScott from Tacoma, WA

Answers

Well it's hard to trust the word of a company that manufactures its own products. I would talk to a 3rd party company about it. I googled it, and the company Johnny Grip seems to have a good rep. Call them up, they're in that industry and they don't manufacture them!

Thanks danward! I just browsed their site, and it looks like it's going to help a lot. It looks like the cheapest that I've found as well.