Angel Hair Pasta Recipes

Category Pastas
Delicate angel hair pasta is a favorite for use in preparing many dishes. This page contains angel hair pasta recipes.

Since I absolutely love all these ingredients of course I couldn't resist trying this recipe and I definitely was not disappointed! :-)

Directions:

Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta in boiling water until done; drain. Return pasta to the pot.

Mix in olive oil, garlic, tomatoes, feta, and Parmesan cheese. Stir in cilantro and season with salt and pepper. Serve warm.

Servings: 4
Time:15 Minutes Preparation Time
15 Minutes Cooking Time

Source: Allrecipes

By Deeli from Richland, WA

If you like the flavor of peperoncini as much as I do, you will love this recipe!

Directions:

Heat the oil over medium high heat in a large skillet, add the tomatoes and cook until they begin to collapse and their juices are running and start to thicken, about 6 to 10 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for about 30 seconds.

Remove the skillet from heat and stir in the pepperoncini, capers, lemon juice, butter, and lemon zest. Season the sauce to taste with salt and keep warm.

Meanwhile, cook the pasta al dente according to package instructions, drain, place on serving plates, top with sauce, and serve.

By Deeli

Oh, this is so flavorful and screams "Italian" all the way! Though I use jar pesto sauce, I doctor it up my way. If you love pesto, you will love this 10 minute from stove to table dish. :)

Angel Hair Pasta with Pesto Sauce

This is a recipe I learned from my mother, who is now 92 years old. It is one of the best spaghetti recipes I've ever tasted, and my family and friends agree.

Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Rinse and drain pasta; add to tomato mixture and toss to coat. Serve immediately.

Food and Recipes Recipes PastasApril 5, 2013
😎
🌻
📓
🐛
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Angel-Hair-Pasta-Recipes.html