Antibacterial Soap for Underarm Odor

After reading all the tips and trying them out, none worked for me. However after I thought about the cause of the odor, which is bacteria, I realized I was going about it the wrong way.

I went out and bought a bottle of anti-bacterial soap. When pumped, and you only need to pump it once, it creates a foam. Take a bit in both palms and rub it in the armpit.

At the beginning, wash twice, rinse and dry and then take a little in each palm and apply to underarm. Let it dry a bit and then get dressed.
It took about 4 washes to get rid of the odor. I did this for a week and I was so happy. Now I wash my armpits twice a day (morning and bedtime) with the same antibacterial soap and only apply my regular anti-perspirant.

This is a great tip! I have also used antibacterial soap in a pinch, when I accidentally forgot to put on my antiperspirant/deodorant before church one day. I am a heavy sweater, and the smell was obvious. Thankfully I noticed before the service began. I went to the restroom (which did not have stalls but was a lockable single person bathroom), wondering what I could do, and ended up carefully washing my armpits with antibacterial soap.

I dried them with paper towels and then just wiped on a thin layer of the soap foam and left it. Problem was solved! I still was sweating heavily (of course) but now it had no odor.

anti bacterial soap is soooooo bad for the enviroment

What kind of soap is that?