A terrific and easy appetizer. You can be very creative with this one!
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 24 cups
Source: My cooking group
- 24 slices of hard or genoa salami (about 4 inches in diameter)
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts, chopped fine
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers, chopped fine
- 4 oz fresh mozzarella, cut into small cubes
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- Press one salami slice down into a regular sized muffin cup in a muffin tin.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for approximately 10 minutes, or until salami is crisp.
- Transfer to a plate to cool.
- Mix all other ingredients together and spoon into cups to serve.
- You can put anything in there that you want to. Some suggestions: marinated artichoke hearts- chopped fine, sun dried tomatoes, black olives, stuffed green olives, marinated mozzarella cheese, tri colored tortellini.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!