Getting a lot of free applesauce by combining sales and coupons tempted me to try this one. I substituted Truvia blend for the raisins.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 12 muffins
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the egg, oil and applesauce in a bowl.
- Blend in remaining ingredients.
- Bake in greased, lined or nonstick muffin tins for 25 minutes, or until brown.
- Cool on wire rack.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!