Apricot Jam (Sugar Free Version)
This is a sugar free apricot jam made with dried apricots, citrus juices and spices, along with Splenda as a sweetener. You can keep it in the fridge or the freezer.
Yield: 4 cups
- 16 oz dried apricots
- 2 1/2 cup orange juice
- 3/4 cup Splenda
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- In large pot, combine apricots, orange juice and splenda.
- Cover pot and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Mix in lemon juice, cinnamon and ginger.
- Remove from the heat and cool to room temperature.
- Puree in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Spoon into jars or freezer containers leaving 1/2 inch headspace at the top of the jar or container.
- Top with lids.
- Refrigerate or freeze.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!