Authenticating Salvatore Ferragamo Italian Leather Belts

Can you guys help me authenticate these two belts before I buy them?

There are some YouTube videos that may help.

Personally, I do not buy any expensive designer items online unless I have dealt with the seller before and the seller can produce the original receipts. Even then I have to think twice.

This is me and most of my friends. There are too many scam/fraudulent pieces out there and I prefer not to take risks.

Post back what you decide!

I agree - if buying on line be very careful and if there are any 'red flags' about the seller - stop and move on.

Higher priced items are usually best if seen in person (and maybe these are 'in person' as you do not say) and even then you should be very sure you can return the item for any reason (within 'so many days' and that should be written on the receipt).
The belts do look to be authentic from the pictures but I hope you will check further before buying.

This is a forum that answers questions on the authenticity of Salvatore Ferragamo items. Free to join and they answer quickly.

forum.purseblog.com/.../

Consumer Advice Clothing BuyingApril 13, 2020
🌻
😷
👒
🐛

Generated 2020-04-14 23:07:40 in 1 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️

BuyingClothing