Add a handmade touch of fall to your home decor. This banner is simple to put together. All you need is fall theme cardstock, twine, and your favorite fall stickers.
Total Time: 45 mins.
- Recollections Primary Pin Dot Cardstock- orange
- Kraft and orange cardstock
- 1/16 inch hole punch
- double-sided adhesive, pop dot adhesive
- baker's twine- brown and white
- fall adhesive chipboard stickers
adhesive chipboard by: K&Company Johnny Yanok Fall Harvest Thanksgiving Adhesive Chipboard
- Cut 6 pieces 4 1/8 x 3 inches from orange cardstock and 6 pieces 2 5/8 x 3 3/4 inches from kraft cardstock; cut out flag shapes.
- Use adhesive to attach kraft flags to each flag base.
- Print out the letters on orange cardstock and cut them by hand. I used the font Times New Roman, size 200, Effects: Outline. Use pop dots to adhere to each flag.
- Take the 1/16 inch hole punch, and punch two holes on each flags. Weave your twine through to make your hanging strands.
- Add adhesive chipboard stickers.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!