Crafts Using Brandy Snifters?

Brandy SnifterDoes anyone have a pattern for a felt Santa face that is glued onto a brandy sniffer and the hat is separate and fits over the top of it. You lift it up to get candy out of it?

By Gloria M.

Answers

I have been searching for that pattern for a couple of years, now! My grandmother, mother and aunts made them in 1961 or 1962? We have searched for the pattern, but to no avail. When I find it, I will post the information, here.

Gold Post Medal for All Time! 677 Posts

There is a YouTube video on this. m.youtube.com/watch?v=nrtPbJjudfA

Thank you!

I used to make these and may have the pattern. The U Tube video below is not the one i made. Will look and advise if I find it.

Anonymous

Go to YouTube and search for brandy sniffer Santa Claus. There is a lady on there who shows how to make one. I to have been searching for that pattern as I made them in the 60s also.

This one is just slightly different but basically the same.

Answer this Question