Crafts Using Brandy Snifters

Category Decorations
The interesting design of a brandy snifter makes it a good choice for using in craft projects. This is a page about crafts using brandy snifters.

Does anyone have a pattern for a felt Santa face that is glued onto a brandy sniffer and the hat is separate and fits over the top of it. You lift it up to get candy out of it?

By Gloria M.

Answers

I have been searching for that pattern for a couple of years, now! My grandmother, mother and aunts made them in 1961 or 1962? We have searched for the pattern, but to no avail. When I find it, I will post the information, here.

There is a YouTube video on this. m.youtube.com/watch?v=nrtPbJjudfA

Thank you!

Years ago I had a pattern for a santa made from a brandy snifter. He had a felt face and hat. There was an opening in the back of the hat where it came together for a person's hand to get into the brandy snifter that was filled with candy. A bell was on the top of the hat which folder over to one side. I appreciate any help I can get in getting a pattern.

PatinTexas from Amarillo, TX

Answers

I found this on you tube and I think this is what you are looking for...http://www.yout  ch?v=nrtPbJjudfA

Crafts Home Decor DecorationsJanuary 24, 2014
🎂
🌻
📓