Baby Shampoo or Dawn for Fleas on Kittens

I have had a problem with fleas. I have kittens that are not at the age of weaning as of yet. So I did the Dawn bath, with the kittens, and then simply didn't rinse. I patted them dry. It is warm where they are. This is a good way to get fleas off of kittens. I have also done baby shampoo baths, where I didn't rinse them off. The mama of the kittens didn't seem to mind and it didn't hurt her at all, to take care of them. Just a little tip. These babies remain flea-free almost for about three days.

Note:
I did not pat them dry, I just let the soapy water drip off, for a couple of seconds, and then placed them on fluffy bath towels, and made sure they were in a warm place ;)

----Robyn

I would be careful because mama cat will be licking the soapy water off her kittens. Might not be the best thing for her.

Pets FleasJuly 29, 2020
😎
📓
🌻
🐛
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Baby-Shampoo-or-Dawn-for-Fleas-on-Kittens.html

FleasPets