Baked Sausage and Peppers
Gold Post Medal for All Time! 677 Posts
July 21, 2015
Fast and easy. I halved the recipe and made it in the toaster oven so it won't heat up the kitchen this summer. Absolutely delicious!
Total Time: About 1 hour. 45 minutes to bake, 15 minutes to prepare.
Source: An old cookbook from a local church
- 2 packages hot or sweet sausage
- 5 large onions
- 5 large red and green peppers
- In large roasting pan cut up onions and peppers.
- Slice sausage and place on top of onions and peppers.
- Place in preheated oven at 400 degrees F for 45 minutes. (Note: I made this in a toaster oven, so it only took 35 minutes.) No liquid needed. Serve hot and enjoy.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.