Baked Sausage and Peppers
This quick meal consists of sliced Italian sausage, sliced onions, and cut up bell peppers. Roast them in your oven or toaster oven for a yummy dish.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Fast and easy. I halved the recipe and made it in the toaster oven so it won't heat up the kitchen this summer. Absolutely delicious!
Total Time: About 1 hour. 45 minutes to bake, 15 minutes to prepare.
Source: An old cookbook from a local church
- 2 packages hot or sweet sausage
- 5 large onions
- 5 large red and green peppers
- In large roasting pan cut up onions and peppers.
- Slice sausage and place on top of onions and peppers.
- Place in preheated oven at 400 degrees F for 45 minutes. (Note: I made this in a toaster oven, so it only took 35 minutes.) No liquid needed. Serve hot and enjoy.
August 11, 20150 found this helpful
Ooh this looks so good! Definitely will be adding it to my recipes to try list :)