Baked Sausage and Peppers
This quick meal consists of sliced Italian sausage, sliced onions, and cut up bell peppers. Roast them in your oven or toaster oven for a yummy dish.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Fast and easy. I halved the recipe and made it in the toaster oven so it won't heat up the kitchen this summer. Absolutely delicious!
Total Time: About 1 hour. 45 minutes to bake, 15 minutes to prepare.
Source: An old cookbook from a local church
- 2 packages hot or sweet sausage
- 5 large onions
- 5 large red and green peppers
- In large roasting pan cut up onions and peppers.
- Slice sausage and place on top of onions and peppers.
- Place in preheated oven at 400 degrees F for 45 minutes. (Note: I made this in a toaster oven, so it only took 35 minutes.) No liquid needed. Serve hot and enjoy.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.