Baked S'mores Recipe
You don't have to go camping to enjoy some deliciously sweet s'mores. You can bake them up and enjoy them at home any time you want a special treat. This is a guide about making baked s'mores
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This quick and easy dessert recipe gives you perfect and delicious smores in a matter of minutes.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 8 graham crackers
- 16 marshmallows
- 2 Hershey's chocolate bars
- Break 4 graham crackers in half and place them on a baking sheet.
- Put 1/4 of a Hersey's chocolate bar on each cracker.
- Place two marshmallows on top of each cracker.
- Turn your oven on broil and cook for about 3 minute. Remove quickly once the marshmallow gets golden brown.
- Put half a graham cracker on top of each treat. Enjoy, they are ready to eat!
In This Guide