Baked Spaghetti with Mushroom Cream Sauce
Spaghetti is the family's favorite dish. We all love it cheesy and creamy but garnishing it with grated cheese won't satisfy them. So I decided to make the white sauce that's usually topped in baked spaghetti and added some mushrooms, hotdog and ham for an extra twist to the recipe.
It turned out really fantastic. Here's how to make the white sauce.
- 1/4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup sliced hotdogs
- 1/4 cup sliced ham
- 1 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 Tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Pre-cooked spaghetti
- Cook mushroom in melting hot butter.
- Add in hotdog and ham.
- Pour the evaporated milk and let simmer for one minute.
- Sprinkle flour little by little and gradually stir the mixture to avoid lumps.
- Add in the grated cheese. Continue to stir until cheese melts and mixture becomes thick.
- Pour the white sauce on top of the cooked spaghetti.
- Sprinkle grated cheese over the white sauce.
- Bake at 180 C for 15 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Serve. You'll have a creamier and cheesier spaghetti.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide