Baked Tomatoes with Mozzarella
We have many assorted tomato plants growing. I'm discovering different ways to eat tomato.
Here's an easy and tasty way of serving tomatoes. This also doubles as an easy appetizer or snack too - baked tomatoes with mozzarella, basil and dash of black pepper/garlic powder.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- Roma tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Garlic powder
- Black pepper
- Olive oil
- Line pan with parchment paper.
- Slice roma tomatoes in slices.
- Top off with mozzarella pieces.
- Dash of garlic powder and black pepper on each as well as drizzle some olive oil.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 8-10 minutes (depending on doneness preference.)
- Eat as is, toss with spaghetti, salad or pair with crackers and salami.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.