Balloon Ice Cream Cone Decoration
Here is a way to make a balloon ice cream cone or cones for a decoration or celebration.
- paper towel tube
- latex balloon
- Cut the paper towel roll from top to bottom.
- Flatten the paper towel roll. Cut about 2 inches off.
- Get a brown marker and draw diagonal lines on both sides. Space the lines about 1.5 inches apart.
- Shape it into a cone and tape the bottom together.
- Blow up balloon and tape the bottom to the back.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!