Balloon and Paddle Game
This simple padding game can be made using paint stir sticks and paper plates. This tutorial will show you how to make a balloon and paddle game
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Hit a balloon with homemade paddles, like tennis or badminton.
Approximate Time: 10 minutes
- 1 round balloon
- 2 - 12 inch rulers or paint stir sticks
- scissors or utility knife
- masking tape
- 2 paper plates
- Cut 2 slits the width of the ruler in the middle of the paper plates about 1 1/2 inches apart with scissors or a sharp utility knife. Please do this part by an adult.
- Slide the end of the ruler in one slit and through the other slit from the front of the plates.
- Tape the sides of the slits with masking tape for security.
- Blow up a round balloon.
- Set up a chair or other barrier for the little ones to hit the balloon over using their paddles.
- Or another idea is to hang the balloon front a long string from the ceiling, keeping it a good length for them to reach, if there is only one child and they can hit the balloon with the paddle by themselves without having to chase it around the house.
By D.L. from Millbury, OH
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.