Decorating a Paddle Boat for a Float

Category Outdoor
Decorating your paddle boat for an event such as a float and race can be great fun. This is a guide about decorating a paddle boat for a float.

I am looking for easy ideas to decorate a 2 man paddle boat for a paddle boat float and race. it needs to be something easy as we are seniors. We do like to have a lot of fun so we need some help. We are not sure how to even begin.

Answers

Since it's summer, I'd probably go to the dollar store and clean out their Seasonal aisle, and buy a couple of rolls of double stick tape.

I'd name my "paddle boat float" "In the Good Ol' Summer Time". I'd put one of those little cheapie grills on the back, (unlit naturally), maybe a colorful pitcher and some plastic glasses in various spots, a couple of children's sand pails and shovels, and of course you must wear big floppy hats decorated with gaudy flowers!

Perhaps you could even drape a plastic tablecloth diagonally over the seats before you sit down to start this float??

Just my off the top of my head ideas---surely someone else has some better ones?