Banana Blueberry Bread
Vote for this contest contender!
If I have guests over, I usually make a loaf of banana bread because it requires little prep time and is ready in a hour. This time around, I made Banana Blueberry Bread.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
Yield: 1 loaf
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup sugar
- Dash of salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cup blueberries
- Chop your ripe bananas.
- In a bowl add your butter, eggs, sugar, and mix.
- Fold in your chopped bananas.
- Add milk then your flour, baking soda, and a dash of salt.
- Add the frozen blueberries.
- Line parchment paper in your loaf pan and pour batter in. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and allow to bake for about 1 hour, or until ready. Allow to cool before serving.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!