Blueberry Banana Bread Recipes
Combine creamy banana with tart sweet blueberries to make this delicious quick bread. It's perfect for breakfast with a cup of coffee.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
May 16, 2018
Read More Comments
If I have guests over, I usually make a loaf of banana bread because it requires little prep time and is ready in a hour. This time around, I made Banana Blueberry Bread.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
Yield: 1 loaf
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup sugar
- Dash of salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cup blueberries
- Chop your ripe bananas.
- In a bowl add your butter, eggs, sugar, and mix.
- Fold in your chopped bananas.
- Add milk then your flour, baking soda, and a dash of salt.
- Add the frozen blueberries.
- Line parchment paper in your loaf pan and pour batter in. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and allow to bake for about 1 hour, or until ready. Allow to cool before serving.
Silver Post Medal for All Time! 277 Posts
October 10, 2006
Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease bottom of 9x5x3 inch pan. Mix bisquick, oats, sugar, bananas, milk and eggs in large bowl just until moistened. Gently stir in blueberries. Pour into pan.Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.