Cake Mix Banana Bread Recipe
Gold Post Medal for All Time! 677 Posts
July 20, 2015
Read More Comments
A great way to use up over ripe bananas. Very quick to make.
Yield: 2 loaves
Source: Duncan Hines Website
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 3-5 mashed bananas (I used 3 very ripe bananas)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
Optional: you could add raisins, craisins or chocolate chips, too.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and flour 2 loaf pans.
- Add the ingredients in the order listed. Add eggs one at a time. Blend well.
- Pour into the two loaf pans.
- Bake 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and place on a wire rack for 10 minutes before taking out of the pan.
- Cool completely on the wire rack.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Silver Post Medal for All Time! 433 Posts
June 27, 2012
This recipe is so easy and tastes great.Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.