Cake Mix Banana Bread Recipe
One thing that makes this banana bread recipe so quick to make is it uses a cake mix. This page shows you how to make Cake Mix Banana Bread
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
A great way to use up over ripe bananas. Very quick to make.
Yield: 2 loaves
Source: Duncan Hines Website
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 3-5 mashed bananas (I used 3 very ripe bananas)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
Optional: you could add raisins, craisins or chocolate chips, too.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and flour 2 loaf pans.
- Add the ingredients in the order listed. Add eggs one at a time. Blend well.
- Pour into the two loaf pans.
- Bake 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and place on a wire rack for 10 minutes before taking out of the pan.
- Cool completely on the wire rack.
This recipe is so easy and tastes great.
- yellow cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 3 overripe bananas
- 1 cup of chocolate chips, or nuts (optional)
Mix your cake per box instructions, then mix eggs and bananas. Do not add extra eggs. Add your chocolate chips or nuts and mix well. Grease 2 small loaf pans or one large one. Cook at 350 degrees F for 35 to 40 minutes. Then enjoy!
Servings: 2 loaves
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 30-40 Minutes
By coville123 from Brockville, Ontario