Banana Nut Cookie Bites
Have some bananas getting ripped? You can make this healthy banana cookie bites, packed with a lot of nutrition and kid approved! Feel free to substitute any ingredient you don't like to create your own recipe.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 13-15 minutes
Total Time: 23-25 minutes
Yield: 15 pieces
- 3 bananas
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut chips
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 tsp bakers extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- On stove top, warm coconut oil so it will not be solid.
- In a bowl, mash bananas and vanilla extract.
- Combine ingredients into the bowl (oats, hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds, coconut flakes, cacao powder, and mix.
- Gently mix in chocolate chips and line baking sheet with parchment.
- Scoop onto parchment and bake for 13-15 minutes or until nicely browned.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!