Making Banana Split Bites
Banana splits are a dessert favorite of just about everyone. Make this delicious dessert easy to share by making it bite sized. This is a guide about making banana split bites
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
If you love banana splits then you will surely love this mini bite size version. Perfect for a party or just a quick dessert.
- Wilton Candy Melts (milk or dark chocolate)
- whipped cream
- wax paper
- Candy Melts warmer, optional
- Melt Candy Melts according to package directions or in Wilton warmer.
- Cut bananas into pieces, about 2 inches long. Trim the ends so that the banana pieces will stand up straight when set on their end.
- Dip one end of each banana piece into the chocolate and set them on the non dipped end on wax paper.
- Sprinkle with sprinkles and allow chocolate to harden. NOTE: You can place the bananas into the refrigerator or freezer to harden the chocolate more quickly.
- Once you are ready to serve them, stand them on the dipped end. Top with whipped cream and a cherry. Enjoy!
September 1, 20152 found this helpful
These banana split bites are a cute twist on the classic dessert. Learn how we made them in this step by step video.