Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies
The tasty goodness of banana bread in the convenience of an oatmeal cookie. Make some tonight. This is a guide about making banana oatmeal chocolate chip walnut cookies.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I wanted to make something other than just another loaf of banana bread with my overripe bananas. I took the original Quaker oatmeal cookie recipe and merged it with a couple of banana oatmeal cookie recipes on the internet and this is the result. Enjoy.
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granuated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed bananas, about 3
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups oatmeal, old fashioned or quick cooking
- 1 1/2 cups unbleached flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl mix butter and sugar. You may also use an electric mixer and beat until fluffy.
- Add egg and mashed banana. Mix.
- In a large bowl combine remaining dry ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients to dry. Mix.
Related Content(article continues below)
- Add chocolate chips and walnuts. Mix.
- Drop by large rounded tablespoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake approximately 13 minutes until light brown.
In These Guides
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 21, 2017 at 11:05:52 PM on 10.0.2.164 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us