- 2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 6 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 6 Tbsp. powdered sugar
Combine crackers, butter and powdered sugar. Press into a 9x13 cake pan.
- 2 egg whites
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 4 Tbsp. margarine, softened
Beat egg whites until soft peaks form, then add powdered sugar and margarine. Mix well and spread carefully over first layer.
- 3 bananas
- 2 cups crushed pineapple, drained
- 3 cups whipped topping or 16 oz. Cool Whip
- 1 1/2 cups pecans
- 1 cup chopped maraschino cherries
- chocolate syrup
Slice bananas lengthwise and place over second layer. Spread drained pineapple next. Next spread whipped topping. Next spread on pecans and cherries. Chill. Just before serving drizzle liberally with chocolate syrup. This isn't as complicated as it appears and it's really good!
By Robin from Washington, IA