June 1, 2018
In schools this kind of snack is being sold because it's what most kids love. This one is a kid friendly, healthy snack because its main ingredient is banana.
- 10 pcs. Banana (saba)
- 10 pcs. lumpia wrapper (spring roll wrap)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Peel all the bananas.
- Wrap each in spring roll wrapper.
- Deep fry in boiling oil in batches.
- When color turns light brown, sprinkle each batch with brown sugar.
- Let sugar caramelize and coat around the each roll.
- When sugar starts to melt and caramelize, remove from pan to avoid overcooking.
- Best served with vanilla ice cream on top.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.