Bargain Dishwasher Pods at Dollar Tree

I saw dishwasher pods for the first time at Dollar Tree. The pods were 10 in a package for $1, which makes them 10 cents a pod. They work just as well as the Cascade Platinum, which I can get for the lowest price of $3.99, which happens if they are on sale and I have a coupon. They come 11 to a package, or 36 cents each. The savings is considerable if I use the Ultra Shine pods from Dollar Tree.

Yes you can definitely fine great bargains at Dollar Tree :) And brand name products also!

yes i go there also but you do have to watch...some items that cost a dollar there cost less at the grocery stores.

if it works just as well, I would diffentenly buy them.

I use these in my laundry and dishwasher. I read it online and what a joy it was.I mostly use walmart and dollar tree brands. awesome.