Barrilla's Piccolini Pasta Review

This guide contains a Barrilla's Piccolini pasta review. These fun, mini versions of the most popular pasta shapes are a good alternative in many recipes. They are a great size for small children too.

I was at the market this past weekend and one of the items on my grocery list was pasta. Well, I love Barrilla's pasta (and their variety of shapes and flavors) and noticed that they have a new line of pastas. They are 'mini' pastas called 'Piccolini' and come if five shapes: Farfalle, Fusilli, Penne, Ziti and Wheels!

So many recipes truly could use smaller sized pasta! Well, if you like to to experiment with cooking like I do or you just want to have fun mixing and matching shapes in pasta salads, macaroni, soups, etc., then you should keep these in mind. I would venture to bet that children would love the size and shapes, too.

The bonus is that they were on sale because they're a new item, so I stocked up ;-)

By Ann from Richland, WA

That's so funny, I love these too!

Anonymous

Thanks linnie b ;-)

I have been buying these and they come in handy for many recipes.

These new ones are a perfect size for little kids.