Lighting and ElectricHome Improvement

Battery Wall Light Sconces

Have you used battery powered light scones in your bathroom vanity? Wondering if two of them; one on each side of the wall would give me enough light for putting on makeup, etc. Don't want to hire an electrician and my current light is in the ceiling.

By weinerdog41 from North Richland Hills, TX

First check how many individual LED light bulbs there are inside the sconce. I have two wall sconces with only 3 battery powered LED lightbulbs. They really don't give out much light and I don't know if you will like the harsh LED as compared to the regular light bulb for putting on makeup. If you have a ceiling light, there is a plastic adapter you can get to screw in before the light bulb. Then you could plug in extension cords for the light bulbs and somehow put them inside a glass globe.