Bean Nacho Casserole Recipes
A inexpensive, delicious, vegetarian meal can be made with these ingredients. This page contains bean nacho casserole recipes
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Our family was a big fan of the beef nacho casserole, but I prefer vegetarian meals so I started making it with beans instead of hamburger. They love this version too! :)
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 6-8 servings
- 1 can white beans, drained
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1 can corn, drained (sometimes I used cream corn)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning
- 1 1/2-2 cups medium salsa
- 2 cups crushed torilla chips
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 13 glass casserole pan.
- Drain beans and corn. Put in a large mixing bowl. Add sour cream, salsa, and taco seasoning; stir to combine.
- Pour one half of bean mixture into prepared pan. Top with 1/2 of shredded cheese (1 cup) and 1/2 of crushed chips (1 cup). Repeat layering.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and casserole is heated throughout.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.